The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is surrounded by lagoons, fountains, fire pits, colorful desert plants and expansive green spaces – amid the sun-drenched Sonoran Desert and the majestic McDowell Mountains of Arizona. Blending personalized service with Spanish-style architecture and outdoor adventure, they offer all of the superb amenities you expect from a world-class destination resort.
The hotel has three parking lots, one for each section of the hotel.
Self-parking is avaiable for $15 per night.
The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess also offers Valet Parking. Valet parking rates are $24 for overnight parking, including in and out priviledges.
The hotel also offers temporary visitor parking at a rate of $8 for self-parking and $12 for valet.
All parking rates are subject to change.
TRAVEL TO/FROM THE FAIRMONT PRINCESS SCOTTSDALE
TO/FROM PHOENIX SKY HARBOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (PHX)
The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is approximately 22 miles (approximately 23 minutes) from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- Terminal 3: South outer curb, west end between doors #2 and #4
- Terminal 4: Level 1, north outer curb, far west end outside door #1
- Terminal 4: Level 1, south outer curb east end outside door #6
- Terminal 4: Level 1, south outer curb, far east end, outside door #8
- Terminal 3: North curb, outside door #7
- Terminal 4: Level 1, North curb, outside door #7 and south curb, outside door #6
The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers transportation options to and from the airport.
For individual guests – estimated price for a one-way airport transfer is $65-$85 per sedan or SUV, including gratuity. For advance reservations, please call 800-410-5479.
For group transfers – estimated price is $25-$55 per person based upon airline manifest. Service set up through the hotel’s in-house group provider, Adventure Arizona – 480-585-2646 or AdventureArizona@Fairmont.com
CAR RENTAL SERVICES